Networking speed and reliability forms the essential backbone of IT infrastructure, but maintaining and optimizing corporate networks can put significant restraints on budgets and resources. You don’t have to go it alone. GeekBox can help you deliver enterprise-class networking, 24×7.
Our platform of networking solutions can enable your business to run at maximum efficiency, giving comprehensive insight into the performance, availability, and security of the network while delivering the performance and security your business data and end-users demand. Our staff of experienced and knowledgeable Network Engineers work closely with your team to evaluate and enhance network infrastructure and implement a customized solution that meets the specific needs of your business.
Professional Consulting Services
Monitoring and Management
Our proactive approach to network management helps you anticipate – and prevent – outages, providing you with the confidence that your infrastructure is up and running and protected, and will stay that way. From assessing server CPU and memory performance, to error log monitoring, to drive space analysis for workstations, to enhanced application monitoring, GeekBox helps you identify potential network problems before they slow down operations. With a 360 degree view of network activities, you can make the right decisions for your company – preserving your valuable business assets, as well as the network equipment that makes them widely available.
- Robust hardware monitoring (drives, NIC’s, power supplies, fans)
- Server performance monitoring (CPU, disk, memory utilization)
- Specific business application monitoring
- Event log monitoring
- Core edge devices monitoring (routers, firewalls, switches, ISP gateway)
- Virus and spyware event notifications
As the decentralization of computing environments grow, so does the need for simplified, efficient, cost-effective networking solutions. For business that have implemented a hybrid cloud solution, Software Defined Wide Area Networking (SD-WAN) can improve the performance of mission-critical applications. SD-WAN is ideal for growing business with multiple branch offices that not only require more bandwidth but also direct access to SaaS-based applications.
Benefits of SD-WAN for distributed organizations include:
- Business agility – The rapid deployment of WAN services to distributed locations without the need to send IT personnel.
- Savings on bandwidth – Deploy Internet connectivity with the more features than MPLS at a fraction of the price.
- Optimized cloud architecture – Secure, high-performance connections from branches to the cloud, resulting in positive end-user experiences.
Architecture & Design
GeekBox understands your desire to drive down costs, hardware investments, and number of headaches caused by managing your own network. Our team of consultants have extensive, hands-on experience with all types of environments, allowing us to quickly evaluate and recommend IT solutions to support your most pressing business goals.
The way we think of networks is changing. Software-defined data centers provides the necessary framework for greater IT agility and a more responsive IT service delivery, all at a lower cost. The traditional benefits of server and storage virtualizing are now being extended to the rest of the network infrastructure. Network resources can be completely decoupled from the underlying hardware and the networking components are recreated by software.
Benefits of virtual networking include:
- Creation of a flexible pool of transport capacity that be allocated, utilized, and repurposed on demand.
- Deploy networks in software that are fully isolated from each-other
- Transfer, move and replicate the networks with the click of a mouse
- Make consistent network functionality available anywhere in your organization